Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment Programs in Clarksville
When someone is experiencing a substance use disorder, it can be difficult for him or her (or even those around him or her) to know what constitutes as addiction. For many users and their families, it is easy to become accustomed to one’s patterns of use and the behaviors that come along with it without ever truly believing that something more serious is going on. This is extremely common, which is why it is important to be educated about what a substance use disorder looks like and when it might be time for an individual to get addiction treatment in Clarksville, Tennessee. We offer a morning program where you can come on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 9am-12pm.
Who Can Benefit from Treatment?
Those who are experiencing the following can benefit from attending treatment in Clarksville:
- Continuing to use even after a severe repercussion has occurred
- Using while in dangerous situations or using in a manner that puts someone else in a dangerous situation
- Being unable to stop using without experiencing withdrawal symptoms or cravings
- No longer participating in the things that were previously enjoyed
- Isolating oneself in an effort to continue to use
- Putting substance abuse over all else in life, including work, school, and home life
- Those who are also experiencing one or more mental health conditions
- Those who have made individual attempts to stop using but who have been unsuccessful
Each person who struggles with a substance use disorder can stand to gain benefits from going to treatment in Clarksville. When someone has a substance use disorder and it is going untreated, he or she can fall down a rabbit hole with no way out.
Types of Addiction Treatment Programs In Clarksville
Each person who has a substance use disorder is going to face his or her own individual challenges and, as a result, will require his or her own approach to addiction treatment. Treatment in Clarksville offers several different options for treatment so that clients can utilize more than just one type of care while they work on their recovery. When a comprehensive treatment plan is developed, clients at treatment in Clarksville can benefit most from the time they spend getting sober and developing their recovery.
Some of the types of treatment offered in Clarksville include those below.
- Holistic treatment
- Evidence-based treatment
- Experiential therapy
- Family therapy
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
Do You Need Help?
If you are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol, know that you are not alone. You are experiencing something that millions of other people are experiencing. However, you do not have to be another statistic. You do not need to lose your life to addiction.
By reaching out for treatment in Clarksville, you can get started on your own personal path towards recovery. The sooner you make the call, the sooner you can get on with your life. So, do not wait. Call us right now. We can help.